- In Dobble, players compete with each other to find the matching symbol between one card and another. Every card is unique and has only one symbol in common with any other in the deck. The match can be difficult to spot as the size and positioning of the symbols can vary on each card. As the game is based on reactions and visual perception, rather than knowledge or strategy, there is no advantage for adults over children, making it the perfect family game.
How to play:
- Dobble is a series of quickness-based mini-games in which all players play at the same time. You can play the mini-games in a specific order, randomly, or you can keep playing the same one over and over. The only important thing is to have fun! There are five different mini games, no matter which game you play, you always need to be the fastest to spot the identical symbol between two cards, name it out loud and then take the card, place it or discard it depending on the rules of the mini-game you’re currently playing.
- Dobble features 55 circular cards, each decorated with eight different symbols varying in size and orientation. With more than 50 symbols in total, gameplay is never dull.
- Contained in a handy travel tin, for storage and actual game play.
- Suitable for ages 6+ and playable by 2-8 players
- 1 Set Game Cards
- 1 x Manual